Pembrokeshire Association of Voluntary Services (PAVS) is the County Voluntary Council for Pembrokeshire, and provides a range of services to support the development of voluntary and community groups across the County. The Association has played a pivotal role during the Covid crisis and has exciting plans for further developing community support in the future.
Cymdeithas Gwasanaethau Gwirfoddol Sir Benfro (PAVS) yw Cyngor Gwirfoddol Sirol Sir Benfro, ac mae’n darparu ystod o wasanaethau i gefnogi datblygiad grwpiau gwirfoddol a chymunedol ledled y Sir. Mae’r Gymdeithas wedi chwarae rhan ganolog yn ystod argyfwng Covid ac mae ganddi gynlluniau cyffrous ar gyfer datblygu cymorth cymunedol ymhellach yn y dyfodol.
- Chair – Charles Carter
- Claire Incledon – Vice Chair
- Jayne Tucker – Trustee with Special Responsibility for Finance
Elected Trustees for 2022
- Ceri Crichton
- Helen Murray
- Barbara Priest
- Edward Sangster
- Sue Whitbread
Board Meeting dates
Trustee Board Meetings are every six to eight weeks, face to face and hybrid in style.
A full programme of work is established for the Trustee Board and meeting dates for 2022/2023 Financial Year, are as follows:
- Thursday 11th August 2022 – 9.30am
- Thursday 13th October 2022 – 9.30am
- Thursday 17th November 2022 – 9.30am
- Thursday 16th December 2022 – 9.30am
- Thursday 16th February 2023 – 9.30am
- Thursday 30th March 2023 – 9.30am
Minutes of the AGM held on 4th March 2021
Page updated 08 August 2022